Huge sale.....need to start cleaning up

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Triggerfngr;295484 said:
I know it's a shot in the dark but do you have any 5' wide x 2' front to back tanks available?
No not this time.

I will say I need to clean the garage this weekend. I am really close to the meeting and if people wanted to stop by I would make crazy deals

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;295485 said:
No not this time.

I will say I need to clean the garage this weekend. I am really close to the meeting and if people wanted to stop by I would make crazy deals

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
Shocked he had about everything else Brahaha

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;295486 said:
Shocked he had about everything else Brahaha
Yes, and it needs to go. Getting ready for a big move soon, and we need start clearing stuff out of this house. To say that we're motivated sellers is an understatement.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;295489 said:
Yes, and it needs to go. Getting ready for a big move soon, and we need start clearing stuff out of this house. To say that we're motivated sellers is an understatement.
I need to come see what you have. I need a bigger tank now and you heard crystal say it herself, we need an upgrade lol.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes you do! Best person to coordinate with is Mike - he's the one keeping track of who wants what, etc. I'm handling other stuff (house planning, wedding planning, moving planning, etc).

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;295807 said:
Yes you do! Best person to coordinate with is Mike - he's the one keeping track of who wants what, etc. I'm handling other stuff (house planning, wedding planning, moving planning, etc).
I'll shoot him a text tomorrow. Maybe we can come stop by since crystal and I both have the day off.