I'm following a dream, and bought a boat in San Francisco. Selling all my STUFF!

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
[attachment=66104:name]The frog spawn is claimed.

Here are a few more pics.

Green Hydnophora (sp??) Really fuzzy when open. $10
LARGE live rock with split cave through the middle, Idaho grape and orange branching/encrusting SPS (really colorful under LED) $65
Large live rock, with red mouth Rock Anemone permanently in THAT hole (nine years he's been in that hole regardless of angle, depth, flow or light of that rock..) $35
The coral plug on that rock will be $5. Bright pink SPS of some sort. :)

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
120gal

Here is the next tank I was going to run, now selling as well.

It is a Sherman tanks 120, with a black Perfecto stand that could use new paint. It also has an incomplete canopy that needs paint. $100

Next is a huge lifereef wet dry (dry) It needs a little acrylic glue and plumbing. $50

CPR CS150 overflow. $50 (no primer pump or plumbing). $50[attachment=66111:name]

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
Well if anyone is Git in er done it's you buddy! lol

So Frogspawn (sought after), Skimmer, Tank/stand/canopy,.. Do you want the filter and overflow too?

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
xsocali;293853 said:
I want to be first mate on the boat and lets head out to Bora Bora...
I honestly can't decide where to go first. It's such an open option thing. I'm very tempted to go through Panama first, cruise the Caribean, over to Europe via Africa, The Med,.. Upper Europe, The Suez canel, and Asia, down to the south pacific...

OR maybe the other way? lol

kOZality

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Props to you for following your dream! I sent over a PM with what I would be willing to grab.

That is one sexy boat you have there.

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
You might be able to drill the back, but the bottom says Tempered on a sticker. This was the best overflow I could find if the drilling was iffy.

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
I had been planning on buying the aqualifter. Sounds fated to me. lol

Looks like you're up to $350 with the sump and reactor. I'll give it to you for $300 Sound like a plan?

You'll need to be slightly patient though. Still a lot of things to find new homes for first.

I'll post pics in a few, and create a new list.