Innovative marine 30 gallon.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Well you can thank her for the good excuse to upgrade :) but ya it was a very nice pack, was the one I was hoping for, grats!

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;295811 said:
Congrats!
"Hunny, I won some corals!!! Time to upgrade!"

I love this hobby.
Thabks. I'm surprised she is on board for an upgrade or another tank. I'm trying to find something fast so she doesn't change her mind lol.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
J.guokas;295818 said:
Thabks. I'm surprised she is on board for an upgrade or another tank. I'm trying to find something fast so she doesn't change her mind lol.
haha awesome! Let me know if you need any help getting it setup

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;304616 said:
I was literally thinking the same thing... But isn't that what everyone in this hobby thinks?
It is. But I need a bigger tank because I am literally just about out of room even on the sandbed haha.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've done the whole maintaining multiple tanks thing and it's too much work. Is rather have one tank to focus on. I say it's better to have one awesome tank than to have multiple so so tanks.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
SkyDiv3r17;312338 said:
Woot! She looks pretty in your tank man!
She looks amazing in thank man! My wife loves her which is awesome because I bought her for my wife. First day she stayed around the sand bed but now she is swimming all over the tank and hunting for pods. She chases around the frozen mix I feed as well and picks out what she wants. Thanks again man. You can come visit her whenever you'd like haha.