Jahmic

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just wanted to say that Jahmic is a stand up guy. He gave me a great deal on a complete 20L tank with everything but the light. He was able to work around my schedule (as I had to go to a funeral) and he waited for probably 3 weeks for me. When I got there he was extremely friendly and did most of the work tearing down the tank. After we get everything to my car and I pay him, he says that next time I'm in the NW Denver area he will give me some deals on zoas, which I will be taking him up on for sure.

Long story short Jahmic is a great stand up guy who sticks to his word!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Jahmic

+1 an amazing reefer, great guy, and sweet besides.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
He was one of the first members I met in this group and he always goes above and beyond for everybody. He brings out the best in anyone he is around and inspires us all to be better members.
Thanks for all you do Khalis!

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll add that he came over to Columbine and spent a whole afternoon setting up and taking pics of the tank so that I could have something to remember it by before I took it down. He then spent hours working his magic on the good shots to make them better, and burned them on a CD for me/us. All from the goodness of his heart. A great and generous person.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the kind words everyone. :)

There are plenty great people in this group...I'm just glad I've been able to meet you all and pass along the kindness.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
And he's modest too...:wave:

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Khalis is one of the gems of the club. I doubt I can say anything that hasn't already been said but still I need to express my gratitude. He has always been generous, enlightened, kind, willing to help and always a great guy to trade, buy or sell with/to. Thanks for keeping it real!