JEBAO WIRELESS RW series group buy

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
anyone interested in a group buy on the rw 15 or rw 8 series $85 for the rw-8 $90 for the rw-15(6+ in the order makes them $80 and $85) shipped to me. i can ship to you for a little extra

RW-15
This compact pump is attached to the aquarium wall with magnets and protrudes only about 3.5 inches into the tank, making it very easy to hide. The pump includes a controller that can link with up to 8 other RW pumps wirelessly, and has several wave functions. The RW pumps can go down as low as 10% power, or 400 gal/hour, or as high as 100% power, or 4,000 gal/hour. Each slave pump’s output can be adjusted individually, while the master pump controls the wave function.

The RW-15 is equivalent to the WP-40 in output, and is smaller in size, and quieter than the WP-40.
RW-8
This compact pump is attached to the aquarium wall with magnets and protrudes only about 3 inches into the tank, making it very easy to hide. The pump includes a controller that can link with up to 8 other RW pumps wirelessly, and has several wave functions. The RW pumps can go down as low as 10% power, or 200 gal/hour, or as high as 100% power, or 2,000 gal/hour. Each slave pump’s output can be adjusted individually, while the master pump controls the wave function.
The RW-8 is equivalent to the WP-25 in output, and similar in size, and quieter than the WP-25.
View attachment 19575 View attachment 19576 View attachment 19574

Last edited by a moderator:

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
isn't that regular price?

if you do the 2 package of rw-15's its 185 shipped to *insert location* and 175 for the 8s.

Last edited by a moderator:

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy;312757 said:

if you do the 2 package of rw-15's its 185 shipped to *insert location* and 175 for the 8s.
Yep. Doesn't seem worthwile for a group buy considering that if anything ever goes bad we cant just go straight to fish street. Easier warranty is well worth an extra 5 dollars.

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
As far as warranty goes they have a 1 year replacement and I handle all of it for you. I would say that's easier than dealing with a company that's out of state/country.
zombie;312758 said:
Yep. Doesn't seem worthwile for a group buy considering that if anything ever goes bad we cant just go straight to fish street. Easier warranty is well worth an extra 5 dollars.

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
As far as warranty goes they have a 1 year replacement and I handle all of it for you. I would say that's easier than dealing with a company that's out of state/country.
zombie;312758 said:

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Besides the fact that Nick will take good care of you...there's always the added bonus of buying local and supporting one of our site sponsors :)

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
PlumCrazy;312757 said:

if we get over 6 the price goes to $80 and $85. im sure i can ship them in the state for dirt cheap

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ambrosio Aquatics;312841 said:
if we get over 6 the price goes to $80 and $85. im sure i can ship them in the state for dirt cheap
Now that I might be interested in since I could save 10 bucks on two shipped to my door. Put me down as a probably if you get enough to drop it to that. Is there another stage that drops the price further?

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
zombie;312865 said:
Now that I might be interested in since I could save 10 bucks on two shipped to my door. Put me down as a probably if you get enough to drop it to that. Is there another stage that drops the price further?
looks like we are at the 6 mark already how many would you want?

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ambrosio Aquatics;312891 said:
looks like we are at the 6 mark already how many would you want?
2. Im still in between an 8 and a 15 though. Not sure which to get.

I'll take two for sure if we at least meet the first price drop (my two included) I'm leaving for a week tomorrow morning bright and early though and possibly will have 0 phone access as its military training but that usually not the case. Its bed time here. I'm not messing with PayPal tonight man. If you pm me your info I'll try to get to it if I can this week. If not (and I know this is a sticky situation) perhaps you cold float my purchase cost until I return from the field? Thanks
Charles

Also may have missed it but silly question. Since I'm buying two I'm assuming it only comes with one controller as they're linkable or will I receive a second controller in the off chance I only run one on one tank and say a second on a different tank?

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
charleshardy5;313054 said:
Also may have missed it but silly question. Since I'm buying two I'm assuming it only comes with one controller as they're linkable or will I receive a second controller in the off chance I only run one on one tank and say a second on a different tank?
each pump comes with a controller