Johns large Zoanthid, mushroom, and Cespitularia sale thread

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
So I think I am going to downsize soon and I am starting by selling some of my frags and mini colonies of zoas and mushrooms. A couple will have pictures right now but because of the volume I am posting I am not posting pics of everything. If you would like a pic of something specific just ask. Also because I am working to downsize I will NOT TAKE TRADES so it is cash only. I am located in south fort collins so pickup will need to be up north. If you purchase $75 or more or if you combine with other people I will drive the frags to the I-25 longmont exit (#240) it that will help the denver people.

While I have tried to price these so that they are fair to both you and I if I did over price something please just tell me and I will consider changing it. All of the money raised will be going towards a smaller all in one tank that will be easier for me to move around durring the next year until I am settled in a house in the denver area.

So here it goes, I will list the type of frag, the number or size of the frag, and the price. I will also number each for easy reference. If you want to guarantee they are held or if you cannot pick up immediately that is fine but I require paypal upfront then. I will list each individual frag so if there are duplicates that is because I have more than one. In addition I can cut more of most of these so if there is one you really want that is gone just let me know.

Spend $100 save 10%

1. King midas, 11 polyps, $25
2. King Midas, 5 polyps, $15
3. King Midas, 8 polyps, $20
4. Candy apple reds, 2 polyps, $15
5. Candy apple reds, 6 polyps, $40
6. Candy apple reds, 1 polyp, $10
7. Orange Bam Bam's with a few plain green polyps, 5 bam bam polyps and 3 plain green polyps, $10
8. Purple death palys, 5 polyps, $8
9. Purple Death Palys, 5 polyps, $8
10. Purple Death Palys, 3 polyps, $12
11. Trickies (Green with orange center), 7 polyps, $15
12. Trickies (Green with orange center), 7 polyps, $15
13. Trickies (Green with orange center), 7 polyps, $15
14. Trickies (Green with orange center), 7 polyps, $15
15. Trickies (Green with orange center), 13 polyps, $20
16. Sunny D's, 2 polyps, $10
17. Sunny D's, 6 polyps, $25
18. Utter Chaos, 1 polyp, $20
19. Utter Chaos, 2 polyps, $35
20. Utter Chaos, 7 polyps, $100
21. ORA Vargas Cespitularia, 1 inch frag, $25 (See picture below for the mother colony)
22. ORA Vargas Cespitularia, 1 inch frag, $25 (See picture below for the mother colony)
23. Gonzo Golden Dragons, 1 mushroom (may be on frag plug or loose), $10
I have a bunch of these so just ask

These are a few larger pieces, buy them for yourself or cut them up and share.

24. Gozo golden dragons, at least 13 mushrooms, $125
View attachment 23398
25. Sunny D's, at least 20 polyps, $70
View attachment 23399
26. Sunny D's mixed with plain green, at least 20 polyps of sunny D's, $65
View attachment 23400
27. Green mushroom rock, estimated at least 15 mushrooms, $35
View attachment 23401
28. ORA Vargas Cespitularia, 5 inch when open colony, $100
View attachment 23402

If you want to take all of it please PM me and we can work something out

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
Picture of mother trickies colony
[attachment=68865:name]
Picture of the mother Utter Chaos
[attachment=68866:name]
Here is the mother Purple death (crappy photo)
[attachment=68867:name]

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jfaiii;349451 said:
4. Candy apple reds, 2 polyps, $15
5. Candy apple reds, 6 polyps, $40
6. Candy apple reds, 1 polyp, $10
Pictures of these please (or mother colonies).

What lighting are these pictures taken under?

Last edited by a moderator:

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
The utter chaos mother picture is in the post right above yours but I will try to get a better pic in a few min, I will also get a candy apple red pic for you!

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
Here is a better pic with the utter chaos and candy apple red mother colony
[attachment=68871:name]
[attachment=68872:name]

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks - what lights are these pictures taken under?

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
I also have these two RBTA's for sale, both are on one small rock. Im asking $70 for both and the rock
[attachment=68873:name]
[attachment=68874:name]

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
Here are a couple of more pics to entice you, these are under blues in my big tank, I will post more of the actual frags this evening.

Gonzo golden dragons
[attachment=68875:name]

20 polyp sunny D colony next to the mother Candy apple red colony which is currently closed
[attachment=68876:name]

Utter chaos mother colony

[attachment=68877:name]

I will post more later

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
chytownprincess;349507 said:
I am interested. .. i live in Cheyenne. .
What might you be interested in? feel free to PM me, depending on what you are looking to get I may be able to meet you part way if you want.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would be interested in a golden dragon and an utter Chaos, I have some frags to trade if you are interested. I have a frag of red planet and a Blue voodoo ready to go right now, but could frag something else if you wanted.

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
ReeferMatt;349557 said:
I would be interested in a golden dragon and an utter Chaos, I have some frags to trade if you are interested. I have a frag of red planet and a Blue voodoo ready to go right now, but could frag something else if you wanted.
I am not doing trades as I am trying to downsize to get into a smaller tank right now. If you are still interested I will put you down for a golden dragon and #18 one utter chaos.
Just let me know