Josh's 220 Gallon FOWLR Tank

JoshHill83

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I recently finished my basement and just got my tank in to place and switched over from my old tank. I sold my old tank and had to move everything in one day so there is a mini-cycle going on right now, but other than that everything is looking great. I'm using AI Sol lights and a Reef Octopus 3000 INT skimmer. My apex is hooked up, but not fully programmed. The tank is plumbed through the wall in to a 75 gallon sump. My next steps are to get the rockwork how I want it, set up my ATO, plumb my 110 refugium to the tank, and then plump my reef tank in to this system. My reef tank is directly above the sump on the first floor of the house. I also have 4 frag/QT tanks set up in the "fish room." The current inhabitants are:

7.5" Formosa Wrasse
6" Miniatus Grouper
6" Foxface
5" Tassel Filefish
5" and 4" Niger Triggers
3" Humu Humu Trigger
5" Mono
6" Emperor Angel.

That puffer is awesome and the tank is looking great!

There is an Aussie harlequin tusk at Great White in Fort Collins. You'd have a kaleidoscope of colors in there once you acquire one.

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks awesome!

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pictures dont do that puffer justice he is the coolest fish i ever seen has personality. My wife cant quit talking about how cool the puffer is and how he eats put of ur hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Looks good man, What happened to that white cheek tang?

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks good!!!