June meeting.........anybody?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wish my house was bigger...

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Colwins has first dibs since he had originally said he would. But since we are getting close, I think another 24 hours for him to confirm. If not, then Josh is definitely the host! Anybody apposed??

Also, July is already booked, just working on finalizing the plans, and August is already booked as well.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So is Josh the host for this now? Or did collwins confirm and I missed it?

Hey guys sorry have not been on for a while been working on a project in the mountains. I have to appologize to you all I can not host this so please pass it on to josh. My son plays beaseball for Pomona high school and when I volunteered I forgot how crazy his schedule is 60 games in 60 days not including tourneys which he hass 2 weekend tourneys this month. I do want to host on but will hang to wait till august or after that. Please let me know if there is a month then that I can host. My house is plenty big enough for it. Thanks and again I appologize

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sat the 25th would be best for me, Josh has the final word though, I will make the announcement as soon as I hear a final date from Josh.