Kay Jewelers Santa Certificate - $2700

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey all,
I went on a bit of a spending spree at Kay Jewelers in November. Traded what was supposed to be my wedding set for new non-wedding sparkly things, which entailed some significant upgrading. That got me a huge Santa Certificate. I don't know if you're familiar with their Santa Certificate program or not, so I'll explain.

For every $300 I spent that day, I got a discount credit of $100 off a purchase of $300 or more, to be used between 1/7/13 and 6/16/13.

The Santa certificate I have is good for up to $2700 off, usable in $100 increments.

To break it down further- If you buy something priced between $300 & $599, they'll take $100 off. If you choose something $600-899, they take $200 off. And so forth, up to $2700 off a purchase of $8100 or more. You can use this discount card multiple times or all at once, until the $2700 mark is hit.

It is *NOT* a $2700 gift card that would let you go in and choose $2700 of merchandise that you could take home for free. Believe me, I could do that in 5 minutes.

Make sense?

I do not plan on buying any more sparkly things for a while, and I'd hate to see this kind of discount get wasted. So, if you're planning on making a purchase of sparkly things in the next 6 months, PM me with an offer. This could be a huge savings for someone looking to get an engagement ring, or upgrade to a new wedding set. Or stock up on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, anniversary, "I screwed up and am really sorry", and birthday presents for the next year or three.

Status
Not open for further replies.