Kent salt 200 gallon box group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I live near Havana and Evans and will drive up to Fort Collins to pick up from Vince. I can bring a couple of other orders back down with me.

Turbo4toy

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;299058 said:
Anyone down South - like Park Meadows area, considering buying?
i just came across this and was thinking about it. If I go to my parents house in the next couple weeks I would be willing to pick it up from Brighton possibly.

sadams

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
For what it is worth, I'm not quite Park Meadows (actually C470/Wadsworth) but if anyone wants me to bring their salt down to the South end of town, I can, just in case it helps out at all...

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sadams;299174 said:
For what it is worth, I'm not quite Park Meadows (actually C470/Wadsworth) but if anyone wants me to bring their salt down to the South end of town, I can, just in case it helps out at all...

If you have room for 3 boxes, let me know, I'll pay and plan on meeting you when you are back this side. I could always hit AA and meet ya :)

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will send PayPal for one box shortly.

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

sadams

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;299182 said:
If you have room for 3 boxes, let me know, I'll pay and plan on meeting you when you are back this side. I could always hit AA and meet ya :)
Munch, not a problem, I'll PM you my number and we'll get this figured out when as the time gets nearer/the salt is purchased.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I work in Denver right by 6th Ave. & I-25, I wouldn't mind bringing some boxes down with me if that works for anyone. M-F 7-3:30

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We need aleast six more boxes to order and If you haven't paid please do so soon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;299915 said:
Salt have a shelf life?
I would argue decades if moisture is kept out or at least a couple of years if moisture gets in somehow.

Optimists say the glass is half full. Pessimists say the glass is half empty. Engineers say the glass is twice the size that it needs to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.