Kent salt 200g boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;267178 said:
Don't need it, I have enough for now. Just curious really. Don't want Vince to have to house a bunch of it for longer than he needs to.
I dont want him to house it long either but....
1) I would rather it stay dry and not ruin $2232.00 worth of salt. (Yes I know its in bags...but without boxes it becomes a handling nightmare. )

2) I am having problems getting out to my dads to get the trailer. To get to the trailer at this point I have to do some mud bogging.

3) If someone else wants to take on all the work of loading/unloading gas and othe expenses of doing so please let me know. But im not going to tare up boxes and a truck fighting to get the trailer out of the mud. My dad is going to try to get it today with the tractor but.........

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Bajamike;267180 said:
I dont want him to house it long either but....
1) I would rather it stay dry and not ruin $2232.00 worth of salt. (Yes I know its in bags...but without boxes it becomes a handling nightmare. )

2) I am having problems getting out to my dads to get the trailer. To get to the trailer at this point I have to do some mud bogging.

3) If someone else wants to take on all the work of loading/unloading gas and othe expenses of doing so please let me know. But im not going to tare up boxes and a truck fighting to get to the trailer out of the mud. My dad is going to try to get it today with the tractor but.........

Totally agree! I'm just saying I'll grab mine when it gets in. Also, give me a call or text when the time comes. I'll help load stuff. This old dog can surely outwork Fred! Lol
Yea, movin it around Colorado today would be silly. Most of the front range should stay put unless it's necessary to get somewhere. I'm personally in no hurry.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
As of now no deliveries to NOCO due to road closures. Maybe tomorrow but who knows. Not to worry if it is delivered tomorrow, we have plenty of space!!! We will reschedule the pickup. Stay safe!

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good luck Baja. Don't have your dad hurt himself.... Not worth it over getting a trailer to pick up salt!!

Also +1 on a handling nightmare if the boxes get wet. :-/

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy;267218 said:
Good luck Baja. Don't have your dad hurt himself.... Not worth it over getting a trailer to pick up salt!!

Also +1 on a handling nightmare if the boxes get wet. :-/
Ya after talking to Cindy I may have read more into that than I should have. While cindy and I are high and dry at the house work is a disaster. The truck drivers are complaining about the mud here like I have any control. So I took what mike said as more complaints lol. Sorry Mike if thats is not how you intended.

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
FYI......I-25 is closed from hwy 7 to wyoming border

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;267241 said:
Ya after talking to Cindy I may have read more into that than I should have. While cindy and I are high and dry at the house work is a disaster. The truck drivers are complaining about the mud here like I have any control. So I took what mike said as more complaints lol. Sorry Mike if thats is not how you intended.

IMAGINE THAT!!! Me being the voice of reason. Mark this date on the calendar, cuz it doesn't happen very often. :rofl:

And he doesn't mean 'high' as in, umm... green...

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;267245 said:
IMAGINE THAT!!! Me being the voice of reason. Mark this date on the calendar, cuz it doesn't happen very often. :rofl:

And he doesn't mean 'high' as in, umm... green...
You mean ever right.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Bajamike;267241 said:

Not a complaint at all!
The opposite actually.
Everyone is stressed! A 30 foot wall of water came down my mother in law's canyon this am. We can not get in touch with anyone up their. Believe me, salt isn't a real worry!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is my work. Behind the trees is the platte river. The streem running between the trees is the platte flooding my work. Then I have truck driver acting as though I have not do enough lol. One of those days. Hope your mother in law is ok.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Bajamike;267262 said:
This is my work. Behind the trees is the platte river. The streem running between the trees is the platte flooding my work. Then I have truck driver acting as though I have not do enough lol. One of those days. Hope your mother in law is ok.

Thanks. I really hope her house is ok as well. I'll be moving in with you if she moves in with us.! Haha

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's not that deep, you can make it...

"Todays Top Story on 9 news, local reefer listens to peer pressure..."

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;267283 said:
It's not that deep, you can make it...

"Todays Top Story on 9 news, local reefer listens to peer pressure..."
n

And is now waist deep in mud, stuck as he was trying to carry 2 boxes of, what, fish tank salt.... why..... Today at Rocky's Auto (commercial break).

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
UPDATE on the salt shipment.

I was told by delivery folks that the shipment is to arrive on Monday, 9/16/13. Who knows....if the rain continues that may change??? Anyway just an update.

Vince
GWA

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
fishguy69;267558 said:
UPDATE on the salt shipment.

I was told by delivery folks that the shipment is to arrive on Monday, 9/16/13. Who knows....if the rain continues that may change??? Anyway just an update.

Vince
GWA
Let me know I will cime pick up as soon as it gets in

Status
Not open for further replies.