Kent salt 200g boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
asn-naso;264265 said:
It looks like I missed the boat on this one. If you end up with a third pallet, please add me for a couple of boxes.
How many did you want?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mike..
How many do we have for a reserve on the third pallet? Let me know.

Vince

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chuzzler;264659 said:
I would take one more from the 3rd pallet since I already paid you for a third of another one.
you over paid by $10 if you would like a 3rd it would be $21

fishguy69;264660 said:
Mike..
How many do we have for a reserve on the third pallet? Let me know.

Vince
Right now we have 7 that are for sure and others have said that want boxes lets see how it plays out by monday night

Just an fyi for everyone I keep the first post very updated box count who has paid and how many boxes each person would like

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have to withdraw from my 4 boxes going a different route for my 200dd sorry mike

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;264061 said:
Ok This is set in stone now!
Payment must be made via paypal to me even if you are in NOCO majic1mike@msn.com please gift it and pay fees if applicable.
payment sent

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I switched from salinity to kent and don't look back! Most of the maintenance shops use kent so that has to tell u something

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;264691 said:
I switched from salinity to kent and don't look back! Most of the maintenance shops use kent so that has to tell u something
+1

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;264691 said:
+1

Tried salinity and microbe-lift...Kent is now my go-to.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;264683 said:
I have to offer in order that they where asked for. Sorry

Not to be a pain, but technically I asked for a couple of boxes before Rings did. (I asked in post #60). :) Maybe we each could have 2 boxes? Being that he's already been promised the 4 boxes, I'm sure I'll be ok, and won't loose any sleep, but I might have to ban you from the country, and make you move to Mexico in the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.