Lemon Drop Nem split twice in 2 hours..

When I left for the bar, my nem seemed normal. When I came home 2 hours later there was three in my tank! Is this a good thing or a sign of bad water params? I read they like to split after harsh water conditions or water changes. I haven't done a water change in a week. So I hope this isn't a bad sign?

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think it's a sign that something, might happen someplace, and to safeguard your new nem's, you should put one in my tank just incase something does actually happen, or you decide you have too many in your tank

LOL well you are right about one thing. I only want one, maybe at most two. So therefore, one will be up for grabs.. lol just have to catch one while it is moving around. That way I won't have to try and force it from the rock it's attached

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member

Let me know how much. If you're up for trades maybe we can make something happen.

Sounds good. Ill try to nab two of em when they are on the move. I won't be available for the next week. But when I have some free time next week we can work out something. Both of you can PM me and we can work out something :D

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CrashNT;241594 said:
Sounds good. Ill try to nab two of em when they are on the move. I won't be available for the next week. But when I have some free time next week we can work out something. Both of you can PM me and we can work out something :D
I don't know where I would be in line, but I am def interested

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

I have also heard they split when they are happy.

My next project is going to be a 40gal breeder tank for nem propagation :D "I need a money machine, ma ma ma money machine!" LOL

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member

CrashNT;242492 said:
My next project is going to be a 40gal breeder tank for nem propagation :D "I need a money machine, ma ma ma money machine!" LOL
I have a 40 breeder and a 20 long. Was thinking of setting the 20 up for just that lol. Plus other frags.