Leopard Wrasses available!

I know several have been looking for Leopard Wrasses and I just got off the phone with one of my suppliers. He told me he had quite a few female Leopard Wrasses come in and available in sizes small, small/medium and mediums and looking great! We'll do a special pre-order, pre-paid price just for MASC if you're definitely interest in one or several. You can PM me here or email me anytime at danceswithmoose@q.com and let me know how many you'd like and please leave a contact phone number so I can call you back. Or call us Monday at the shop between 11 am to 7pm at 303-665-3322. Several people have already called me and reserved theirs. Supply is limited so first come first serve and the shipment will arrive Thursday 03/14/13 at the shop for pick-up at the shop or arrangements can be made for pick-up at another time. I will bring extras in, but price will be a little higher.

To make sure I get the best, I've already reserved several and my supplier is currently "hand-picking" and "tagging" these wrasses for me now!

Have a beautiful Sunday!
Ron