Lets revive the jobs offered/needed thread ...I need one

We're gonna need our carpet professionally cleaned once the new puppy is potty trained. What do you charge? Just out of curiosity.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
blue71;124475 said:
We're gonna need our carpet professionally cleaned once the new puppy is potty trained. What do you charge? Just out of curiosity.
how much you want to spend ..i can go rent a rug doctor :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i think i looked into most but walamrt ...not that thats bad but i dont think i want a 50+ hr work week either

i would prefer something that i could do wed-sat but not a must ....40hrs or less is probably a must though unless it was a really good opportunity

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol...wireless installer almost sounds like an oxymoron

that would be perfect if it wasnt 2 1/2 hrs each way ...thanks for the offer!

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll need to see you prove yourself on boogie's hair first.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Richard Noggin;127350 said:
I'll need to see you prove yourself on boogie's hair first.
Wtf...sigh...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have you tried applying to verizonwireless. Slinging phones is a pain in the *** but they pay great and have killer benny's.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;127375 said:
Have you tried applying to verizonwireless. Slinging phones is a pain in the *** but they pay great and have killer benny's.
really hmmm ...i dunno i lost all my boyish charm since my hair turned white ...lol
i remember when a broncos player was doing that for a while a few years back

ill look into it ...thanks

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Really Don, I think you would be very good at verizon or another large phone carrier.

Have you ever thought of being a cop? My husband is one, and they make decent money if you don't mind dealing with the general public in all its true glory. But hey, you deal with us noobs every day...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good_GReef;132802 said:
Have you ever thought of being a cop? My husband is one, and they make decent money if you don't mind dealing with the general public in all its true glory. But hey, you deal with us noobs every day...
lol....no i wouldnt make a very good police man but thanks for the idea

actually i think i am going to have another surgery coming up that may put my out of commission for a while so the job hunt is on hold ....but with that in mind im still accepting ideas/offers