LFS List?

Is there a Local Fish Store list? I'm in centennial, and have been to Neptune's, but I'd like to check quite a few stores out before I start buying my livestock/corals.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do not know if there is a list however what ever you do make sure you get over to Elite Reef.

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Todds tropical fish. Ron is the Owner, you will likely see Sam the son in law. Nice guys. Will buy your stuff 50%
Great barrier Reef, (currently closed to move)
South Broadway Tropicals
Fish Den (up North) also a bigger store. Great selection of huge frozen packages.
Key Island fish (have not been here yet)
Pet world fish (have not been here yet)
Reef and Pond is a bigger store Santa fe & south of evans( yes you will pass it the first time)
Liquid kindom inc (have not been here yet)
Neptunes (some items really pricy, Patrick is very very knowlegable. Will tell you the chemical makeup of everything without asking)
Fish Palace

These are some I know that I don't think are in the vendor list.

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
skebo;148658 said:
Todds tropical fish. Ron is the Owner, you will likely see Sam the son in law. Nice guys. Will buy your stuff 50%
Great barrier Reef, (currently closed to move)
South Broadway Tropicals
Fish Den (up North) also a bigger store. Great selection of huge frozen packages.
Key Island fish (have not been here yet)
Pet world fish (have not been here yet)
Reef and Pond is a bigger store Santa fe & south of evans( yes you will pass it the first time)
Liquid kindom inc (have not been here yet)
Neptunes (some items really pricy, Patrick is very very knowlegable. Will tell you the chemical makeup of everything without asking)
Fish Palace

These are some I know that I don't think are in the vendor list.
Add Aquamart on Wadsworth and 285. Nice guys and good selection of corals and fish.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
RuRoo;148668 said:
Add Aquamart on Wadsworth and 285. Nice guys and good selection of corals and fish.
You can also add About Fish on Federal and 72nd. Mark sometimes has some great deals on used tanks, and every Sunday you can go in and order off his list for the next week. Nice guys

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;148673 said:
Nice guys
guys? I know Mark is cool but are you saying Al is nice? LOL j/k
Al is an acquired taste. Some people can't stand him. Others think he's nice.
I like him but I've also screamed at him before LOL.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lmao. Honestly it took me the better part of 8 months to warm up to Al. He's a character for sure and difficult at times, that I can admit. But BS with him a little when its not too busy and he's a different person.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is a great list of the LFS's in the area and if you go to the homepage there is also a link to our sponsors. It's always nice to hit up those who support our club/forum whenever we get a chance IMO.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aquatic Art is in Highlands Ranch just south of c-470 and Santa Fe. Retail hours are Fridays 3 pm-7 pm or by appointment.

Elite is my fave for coral - great selection of stuff at a great price, and they have some really sweet frag tanks. I was surprised at how much was in my price range - I would like to see them carry more mid-price-range zoa frags of different colorations - if that's even a possibility, hint, hint. Or maybe they do and I just hit them on the wrong days. Either way, I love those big center frag tanks.

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Indeed Hurra! As preluded to in my post. Additionally Perhaps some of these other LFS should become sponsors to fill out that page more :) MASC card= discount?