live sale saturday night 5pm

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: live sale saturday night 5pm

jgonzz;243280 said:
Whoa Cowboy

We haven't started yet
Are you sure? Thought you said go Mike bid on what you want! .......are you telling me I am making stuff up? Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
since this thread is active, ill post a quick question here...

so i have 2 peppermint shrimp in a nano 10. I have feather dusters in the middle and they pretty much cover the cave that the shrimp made, the entrance and then the back and sides. I just literally watched as one of the peppermints "trimmed his entrance cave" and cut the dusters tube, reached down and pulled the damn duster out and started tearing it apart next to one of my circulators and it looks like i just fed the tank. he let the duster go into the pump and get shredded then him, the other, and my clownfish and damsel ate it all. this sound normal AT ALL!?!?!?

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
PlumCrazy;243289 said:
since this thread is active, ill post a quick question here...

so i have 2 peppermint shrimp in a nano 10. I have feather dusters in the middle and they pretty much cover the cave that the shrimp made, the entrance and then the back and sides. I just literally watched as one of the peppermints "trimmed his entrance cave" and cut the dusters tube, reached down and pulled the damn duster out and started tearing it apart next to one of my circulators and it looks like i just fed the tank. he let the duster go into the pump and get shredded then him, the other, and my clownfish and damsel ate it all. this sound normal AT ALL!?!?!?
yes, pepperments love those little dusters

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
So much for work...

majicmike;243286 said:
Are you sure? Thought you said go Mike bid on what you want! .......are you telling me I am making stuff up? Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;243299 said:
harlem shakes?
That prob looks a lot better than what i have going on.. Just need that first number, then I get refreshed, I mean relaxed, after I refresh...

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
what time is pick up tomorrow at colorado and i25?

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
We have the locations, just need the time for the pickup at each site.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
well, more on the locations, what parking lot at each location since crowds aren't allowed on highway exits.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
There is a petco at colo and i25 that would be ideal