I will take 5 but can't pick up until next week

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
what is 69?

95 and 134 and I'm done. I hope I don't have any duplicates. I've tried to go back and look at everything but it still locks up on me.
Allyson, Let me know what my total is and what's the best way to pick them up. I'm in south Lakewood (Hampden and Wadsworth). I will be going to the bbq on Sunday. Thank you for doing this.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
pieguy;259947 said:
95 and 134 and I'm done. I hope I don't have any duplicates. I've tried to go back and look at everything but it still locks up on me.
Allyson, Let me know what my total is and what's the best way to pick them up. I'm in south Lakewood (Hampden and Wadsworth). I will be going to the bbq on Sunday. Thank you for doing this.
i will actually not be able to attend the bbq i have a show at liquid kingdom sunday. but i am meeting whoever off arapahoe and i25 wednesday night at 8 if that works for you

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just picked up my corals. Thanks again Colin and Allyson for great corals and btw everyone. Everything looks great. Even if you didn't get anything from the sale. Totally worth stopping by!