Local Hobbyist - New Kid on the Block

ADUBKING

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Guys!

My name is Aaron and I've been in the hobby now for almost 2 years but haven't really reached out to anybody! I've met some of the guys that run the local shop in the Aurora area and some in Parker. I myself am located in Parker. I've got 1 220 StarFire Glass tank, 2 100 Gallon reef flats (thanks to Dave Marriott over at Fluid Designers and I absolutely love the hobby!

Feel free to introduce yourself!

Thanks,
Aaron:pirate:

ADUBKING

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright,

Having issues with the picture uploading so sending them through the web first. Will take some time to get them all... 30 or so. So I'll upload in waves.
[attachment=68142:name]
[attachment=68143:name]
[attachment=68144:name]
[attachment=68146:name]

ADUBKING

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=68147:name]
[attachment=68148:name]
[attachment=68150:name]
[attachment=68151:name]
[attachment=68152:name]
[attachment=68153:name]
[attachment=68154:name]
[attachment=68155:name]
[attachment=68156:name]

ADUBKING

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=68157:name]
[attachment=68158:name]
[attachment=68159:name]
[attachment=68160:name]
[attachment=68161:name]
[attachment=68162:name]
[attachment=68163:name]
[attachment=68164:name]
[attachment=68165:name]

ADUBKING

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
The stand with nothing on it is prepped for two more reef flats that should arrive in the next few weeks. I've been working with the power company to upgrade my circuits on the house and am running propane heaters at the moment to battle the cold (ventilated of course) until I can get a gas heater installed in the garage.

ADUBKING

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice to meet you Munch! :D Not too sure if we've met in person or not, I do believe I've heard your name a time or two though.

Looks like a great tank! If you ever find yourself in the Englewood area, come by and visit us. All MASC members get 10% off here. Additionally, everyone here loves to have someone new to geek out with when it comes to the hobby. :eek:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome:

ADUBKING

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks guys, I did sign up to become a MASC member and would love to know when the next meeting is to receive my membership card. Additionally I don't know if it's possible but would like to change my membership name on here to our entity name.

ADUBKING

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also, how long does it normally take to get your badge and have your account be upgraded? All information is welcomed in advance. THANKS!

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Next meeting is tomorrow at cinzettis.

ADUBKING

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is it too late to sign up for it? I'd love to meet everybody!! :D