1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a soft Coral

Discussion in 'Instructions for DBTC' started by sweat044, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweat044

sweat044 Prawn

Hi

I will be in the FT Collins area Friday Night until Saturday I was wondering if anyone had a frag or two that they would like to donate to me?

2. SAZAMA

SAZAMA Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

3. sweat044

sweat044 Prawn

Why wow?

4. djkms

djkms Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

DBTC is not about getting "free" corals. Its not about stocking your tank. It is frowned upon to ask for DBTC corals. Might I suggest reading the DBTC introduction thread so you understand how it works.

5. sweat044

sweat044 Prawn

I know it's not about that. I read the instructions and it said that I will pay it forward, which I will do. I was just asking if anyone had any to offer at this time. I am in the process of giving 2 frags out of my tank to a fellow reef keeper in Colorado Springs. I wasn't asking for anything for free. Sorry if it came across that way. I am just trying to see if anyone in that area had any since I don't live in the area. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

6. sweat044

sweat044 Prawn

This thread can be closed.

7. dvenson

dvenson Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

again closed