1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Blue Ochtodes

Discussion in 'Saltwater Plants and Macro Algaes' started by aquarius, Dec 21, 2016.

1. aquarius

aquarius Copepod

Just like the title states does anyone have any? May also be interested in other macro algae as well.

2. JZinCO

JZinCO Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I have String of pearls, a couple caulerpa, codium, and halimeda opuntia that I would be willing to give away. I would do mermaid's fan, shaving brush or halimeda incrassata in a trade. (sorry I know, not the trading forum). just PM me... Back to your question, I don't know who is ochtodes in stock but GCE has hypnea right now.

USMCVET and Octopi like this.
  3. SantaMonicaHelp

SantaMonicaHelp Copepod

Hi Aquaris,
    Is it difficult to find blue ochtodes? Did you find it?

Zhenya

4. USMCVET

USMCVET Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Do you still have some String of pearls, caulerpa, codium, and halimeda opuntia to give away? If you do, I'm interested. Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. JZinCO

Fort Collins, I've been trying to give away some Caulerpa on FB and can't give it away! I just did some export last night in fact. Right now, I'd give away some caulerpa (I have a couple species) and possibly some codium.

6. JZinCO

Each time I export caulerpa it goes into my compost. I keep forgetting that the fish crew will buy it..

7. USMCVET

USMCVET Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

String of pearls looks good in google.. a little too far from where I live though but thanks for replying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk