Looking for clean up crew

We just started a 120. We are looking for clean up crew - snails , hermit crabs , emerald crabs , peppermint shrimp , anything that will eat hair algae.

If anybody has any or is doing a group buy let us know. We need a ton of the above.

Thanks for looking :D

Tabitha

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
go to www.reefcleaners.org Great pricing and they have always sent me extras. You might be careful as their recommended packages seem a little excessive for their listed sizing. I ordered a crew for my 125g and picked the crew they had listed for a 46 bow front, got more than enough (I did add 4 emerald crabs and 5 extra hermits). Most of their "crews" ship free too.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Let me know when you and Jon would like to come over......

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;89904 said:
go to www.reefcleaners.org Great pricing and they have always sent me extras. You might be careful as their recommended packages seem a little excessive for their listed sizing. I ordered a crew for my 125g and picked the crew they had listed for a 46 bow front, got more than enough (I did add 4 emerald crabs and 5 extra hermits). Most of their "crews" ship free too.
rmougey;90028 said:
Let me know when you and Jon would like to come over......
+1 to both of these

also check out bluediamondaquatics on facebook ...she just started a new business ....in the springs but might be willing to set up delivery

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I just bumped up my crew with 20 micro blue hermits from Elite Reef for 10 bucks.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Like I always say Check out Elite reef !