1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Looking for reliable vehicle

Discussion in 'Off-topic For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by djromo, Jul 16, 2015.

1. djromo

djromo Amphipod

Hey guys so my truck took the crap and I am looking for a cheaper reliable vehicle. I am willing to do a trade/maybe some cash. I am willing to trade my tank setup. I have a 75 gal setup and also a 150 gal setup. Please etc me know if any of you have anything. I can get more information to you about the tanks if your interested.

2. djromo

djromo Amphipod

I'm not looking for anything fancy I just need something to use as a daily driver to get to work and wherever I need to in town. It won't be used as a long distance vehicle. I'd appreciate any offers. I really need one

3. szavoda

szavoda Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I have an 01 Ford Explorer that I am going to get rid of in the next week or two. I haven't researched the price much, but thinking around $1500. Not too much need to trade for anything, but if it interests you let me know...

Shawn

4. djromo

djromo Amphipod

Thanks I appreciate it. Right now I don't have the cash to buy a vehicle fully out. That's the only reason why I am willing to sell my tanks if I need to.

5. djromo

djromo Amphipod

I would like to just sell one of my setups and be able to get a decent vehicle. I just need something to get me from point a to b

6. sharkboy99999

sharkboy99999 Copepod

A bike ? Way cheaper and healthy lol

7. djromo

djromo Amphipod

Pmed you both :)