looking for some cheap corals

I'm just starting to stock my 50g and I'm looking to start with fast growing easy corals. Gsp xenia kenya tress etc....I'm not looking to spend a ton right now but want to get some livestock in the tank. Let me know if you have any 5 or 10 dollor frags....I will be at RF this weekend and can meet you then. Thanks.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a ton of corals for you. Do you still want them?

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some Kenya trees and some other leathers if your interested.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If I do it will be a last minute decision. (waiting for the wife's ok)

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can you pm me your cell number so if I go I can get ahold of you and the Frags that I will bring are not going to be attached to plugs cause I don't have any hope that won't be a problem as you will be the first time i have ever fraged any thing but i will take pictures of what i fraged so you know what your getting and what time will you be there cause if we go we will go early to try and beat the heat a little.

303travism;104922 said:
Can you pm me your cell number so if I go I can get ahold of you and the Frags that I will bring are not going to be attached to plugs cause I don't have any hope that won't be a problem as you will be the first time i have ever fraged any thing but i will take pictures of what i fraged so you know what your getting and what time will you be there cause if we go we will go early to try and beat the heat a little.
Sent ya a pm......ya I don't need to have things on plugs, it doesn't matter to me...thanks again

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am still trying to frag my Orange Monti Cap out of my display, but I wont be at ERF. Frags are free if you want to come by.