Looking for some help

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I am looking for something unusual, and I have probably waited to late to get around to asking for help.

I am moving in the middle of February to Lamar Colorado for my wife's work. That is great since my existing job is going to allow me to be a remote employee and continue working there, but it does leave me with some issue in relation to the fish tank. I am going to have to rent for a copuple of months until the house we are going to purchase can be closed on, and that means it would be a nightmare to move the 150 gallon tank twice. Instead I have decided to restart the 150 gallon from scratch once we get all moved into the new home, but what to do with the existing livestock until then?

So is there anyone out there that might have a fallow tank they would be willing to loan/rent space in for my fish for a few month? Told you it was an unusual request.

Here is the stock I would be looking to have fish-sat:
Naso Tang, 4 inches.
Yellow Tag, 4 inches
Pair of clowns, 2-3 inches each
Lawn Mower Blenny, 4 inches
Midas Blenny, 4 inches
Dart, 4 inches
Wrasse, 3 inches
Some kind of sand sifter that I have forgotten the name of, 4-5 inches
2 Fire Shrimp
1 cleaner shrimp
some purple anthais
1 bunch of pulsing xenia
1 flower anem
three or 4 small zoa colonies
a few leathers, some mushrooms, and other assorted small items.

Everyone of these guys have been great citizens for over 1.5 years.

If no one can help with renting me space, then most of the above will be for sale or going to the LFS really soon. At least I can keep everything in the 28 gallon tank since that is a bit easier to move and re-setup. One way or the other I am going to have the neatest salt water tank in the new town according to the guys there... that is mostly since none of them has every seen a salt water tank in a home.

Drop me a PM if you might be able to help.

Thanks,
Rick