Looking for the following corals

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I have been having issues as of late with a few of my SPS and needless to say I am hoping to get these corals in my tank again (some of which I have DBTC'd, maybe someone has one?)

Purple scrolling montipora
Montipora Undata
Seasons Greatings/Chili Pepper Monti
Pearlberry Acropora - Really want to get this one again as well!
Strawberry Shortcake Acro
ORA Lavender stag
Jedi Mind Trick
Green Stylophora
30,000 Leagues Lokani
Diablo Milli
Snowcone Prostrata
Ice Age Granulosa
Rasberry Limeade
Tierra Del Fuego
RR Grapesicle
Joe the Acro
RR Yellow Flaming Acro
Candelstick Granulosa

Any Efflo
Any smooth skin acro
Any tabling acro besides Red Planet

Any cool Favia's or Favites

Please let me know what you have. Willing to trade for or buy.

Thanks!
Kris

Last edited by a moderator:

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
AllysonP;287200 said:
i have the following torches, hammers, lobos, rainbow acans, leptos, blastos and tons more lps and of course zoas
Thanks, I need to stop by sometime and check out your goods, just wish you carried more SPS :)

rings343;287201 said:
I have ora green birdsnest it is the same one from the frag swap at mike and cindys correct?
Same one

Haddonisreef;287204 said:
I have chili pepper and bonsai going to the next meeting at Josh's?
Probably not. I work opposite shifts from my wife so I have the kiddos when she is off work. That and we are sharing one car at the moment which also proves challenging, especially trying to get up north.

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I have chili pepper and a bonsai not 100% its garf but everyone that has looked at it says it maybe so I got you man any blue ochtodes left I managed to lose all mine

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I have a pink and green birdsnest not sure if that is the bicolor you are looking for.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rings343;287207 said:
I have chili pepper and a bonsai not 100% its garf but everyone that has looked at it says it maybe so I got you man any blue ochtodes left I managed to lose all mine
MuralReef;287208 said:
I have a pink and green birdsnest not sure if that is the bicolor you are looking for.
aztecdreams;287212 said:
I have Hawkins echinata and purple haze
pm sent

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have real Garf Bonsai and real Purple Haze encruster if you want some. LMK and I can frag some - they will need to heal for a few weeks.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;287529 said:
I have real Garf Bonsai and real Purple Haze encruster if you want some. LMK and I can frag some - they will need to heal for a few weeks.
Can you move closer to me? Kidding of course! I really need to make it out your way but getting anywhere far these days is proving difficult sharing a vehicle with my wife. I would love to say yes but not sure when I could make it your way :(

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Forgot to add, my jedi mind trick and Hologram monti were lost with my recent issues. If you have either of these as well please let me know. Thanks

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have JMC (not sure of it's lineage) and Hologram from Reef Gardner too.

I will frag them up. See if you can send somebody by on the way back from Gonzo's later this month and I can hand them off - I am about 5 minutes off of I-25 for a 10-15 minute detour. If not, then I will just give them to somebody else.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks, I really appreciate that. Shoot me your address and I will check with the wife's schedule and see what we can work out. I have to come see your tank!

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got all 4 of those fragged. They need to heal for a few weeks. I will shoot you some contact info, but there is no hurry.