1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Louisville Reefer: ISO Dry Rock and 40g

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by goodness, Aug 7, 2017.

1. goodness

goodness Copepod

Hello! I just moved to Louisville and my Biocube survived the move. Everything was super ****ed but it has settled after a week.

Currently a student at Front Range and CU in Chemical Engineering, I love applying the chemistry I learn to my tank.

Moving it made me realize its time for an upgrade. I am on the lookout for a 40g breeder and dry rock to start seeding. If anyone has leads I would appreciate it!

2. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a brand new 40g tank that's still wrapped and a stand for it. Lights, ATO, sump. Let me know what you need and welcome to forum!

3. goodness

goodness Copepod

I am interested in the tank at least! What size is the sump?

I was planning on building a stand and putting a 20g sump together. Still narrowing down choices but it seems a SCA301 skimmer is popular.

4. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I have dry rock in Frederick

5. Fitz19d

Fitz19d Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

If you want a plain tank i have 40b and 50 high. Have another 40b with a singular drain whole from a fish store i was going to add overflow or stands pipe and hob return.

Clean and asking 30. 50 has a beat to hell stand not sump friendly. Have a Petco steel stand for a 40 for $20 but needs a button boards probably for a sump.