MACNA wish list

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I have the purple monster, I'll post pics later today. I'll trade if so. I got it from Rick (Aztec Dreams).

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Probably - they each grease up their photos in the editor differently. The RR one is a pretty typical trans-shipped coral and I have seen it around on a few occasions - it does need SUPER intense light and near perfect water quality or else it looks like a ho-hum bali/tonga/aussie colony. I have not seen the SC one with my own eyes, so it might be special.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I have Purple Monster, and I'll post pics later. If so, I'll trade. I obtained it from Aztec Dreams (Ric).

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
DyM;323405 said:
I think I have Purple Monster, and I'll post pics later. If so, I'll trade. I obtained it from Aztec Dreams (Ric).
Pm'd

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
My wish list
Blue Oregon tort, to replace the one I accidentally nuked
Apex display module
Apex auto feeder
and maybe an Apex lunar module

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Stopped by AA yesterday and Craigars today trying to widdle down my wish list and of course found other things to buy as well. Picked up 3 purple fire fish, sexy shrimp, emerald crab, strawberry shortcake, Garf like Bonsai, orange frogspawn and Red. Planet from Cris and got Tubbs birdsnest, a green birdsnest, and a Jason Fox apple berry montipora for Craigar. Don't worry vendors, I still have a little money left over for MACNA.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;323757 said:
Hope you like the corals never did find my sunset blasto single frag
So far I do like them very much. I absolutely love the apple berry monti! Too bad on the sunset Blasto. If you end up fragging up some more, let me know and I'll take a couple of heads of your hands.

Last edited by a moderator:

TravelinGal

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is it lame to say whatever it is, I want purple? LOL

My favorite color and the only purple I have in my tank is a purple rimmed plate coral. Oh - I also have 3 ORA purple mushrooms, but they're still so small you don't notice them...

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
TravelinGal;323772 said:
Is it lame to say whatever it is, I want purple? LOL

My favorite color and the only purple I have in my tank is a purple rimmed plate coral. Oh - I also have 3 ORA purple mushrooms, but they're still so small you don't notice them...
Not lame at all :)

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FishTV;323843 said:
If we're talking wishes, I just want the trip to Fiji.
LOL yea...when the girlfriend heard about that I was told to spend my coral money on raffle tickets. :p

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
jahmic;323845 said:
LOL yea...when the girlfriend heard about that I was told to spend my coral money on raffle tickets. :p
Lol ya I got about the same response from the wife.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Trip to Fiji would be pretty amazing!