Mangrove GB

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Getting more mangroves ordered in. Should be between $1.25-$1.50 based on how many are ordered. Exact price to follow once total number is figured out.

Total - 90
Nemesis - 15
Allyson- 20
JJ - 30
Husky - 15
JNG. - 10

Last edited by a moderator:

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
I talked to him yesterday and he said that they were gathering them. I kniw that bush has a training exercise that is going kn til thursday. Not sure if he is cell phone capable at the moment

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ok, so been out of the loop last few weeks. Here's current status

Supplier was gonna take care of this order for cheaper than anyone has paid before. Then, dropped off the planet. Noone else has heard from them for awhile. I'm currently looking for another supplier with as good of quality and awesome pricing. I'm out of town till the 28th. I plan on coming up the 29th or 31st if anyone is still interested. Just lmk

Nemesis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;323078 said:
Ok, so been out of the loop last few weeks. Here's current status

Supplier was gonna take care of this order for cheaper than anyone has paid before. Then, dropped off the planet. Noone else has heard from them for awhile. I'm currently looking for another supplier with as good of quality and awesome pricing. I'm out of town till the 28th. I plan on coming up the 29th or 31st if anyone is still interested. Just lmk
I still would like to get some of these.