Marineland LED power supply dead!

J-don

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
The power supply for my reef capable LED w/timer fixture went out today. :grumpy:

Does anyone know any place in Colorado where I could get a replacement?

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nine times out of ten you have to go to the manufacturer for replacement parts unless you can find a match at radio shack

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Yet another reason Ill stick with my halides/T5

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
mathewkofalk;263511 said:
Nine times out of ten you have to go to the manufacturer for replacement parts unless you can find a match at radio shack

+1 manufacture. If they are going to charge you money for a replacement take the money and just upgrade to an AI Hydra or Evo fixture.

Labsalesguy

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
J-Don,
Sorry to hear that. I have 2 nice older Evo fixtures that I am putting up for sale today. I ended up buying a newer model from a member here that will work since i am going FOWLR. You can PM me for more info until I post them if you have an interest.

J-don

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
So the manufacturer is sending me a replacement power supply, but that won't be here until mid next week! I hope my corals and anemone survive :(

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
If it were me I'd make sure to limit the lighting when it goes back on as to not shock everything. As far as the lights off for so long good luck you might loose a couple things.