MASC Meeting at AQUATIC ART INC. What to expect and what is going on!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hello MASC members~!

As you may or not know, we are hosting the upcoming meeting this Sunday August 9th from 1-4pm. I have created this thread to help me organize the info we want to get out to the people that are planning on attending and in hopes to try and entice others to make the trip over to our warehouse. Some of you I see on a regular basis, others haven't been in for a while and we are hoping to have some members stop by again and see what has been happening here, which has been A LOT! I have been hosting meetings since the RMRC days and I think this will be my 18th hosted meeting!

We have had some interest from a few members to learn more about Calcium Reactors. So I will be giving a quick presentation about CA Reactors, their do's and don'ts and when it is right for you. They really are a great tool to have on a high demand reef and seem a little intimidating but they are really easy. There is an investment to be made, but well worth it in my opinion. So, Ca Reactors 101! I don't know exact times for this presentation but once everyone gets settled in we will start. I'm sure the MASC brass has some business to get taken care of and communicated to the entire group.

We also purchased a bunch of Seachem additives (from us not Seachem) and will be giving out one item to each card carrying member at the meeting! Yes, need Kalkwasser? Got it. Need Cuprimine for your QT, grab that one. Need Mag? Have that too. My kids will be handing them out so please be easy on them!

More news and specials to come! Follow along this thread!

Cris and Crew.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Oh' just take my money already..... I'll be there. AA is always a great meating people, if there is any way to make it, you just have to get there!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Those were the OG days, it was cramped in my old house for sure! Glad you have stuck with it Ric, i guess you were/are really addicted to do it for this many years.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
FishTV;357376 said:
:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Oh' just take my money already..... I'll be there. AA is always a great meating people, if there is any way to make it, you just have to get there!
+1 although I hope peppermints are included in those inverts ;)

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh lordy. It's a good thing we're so far away, or I'd be broke! What a fantastic 'door prize'!! And a really good discussion topic. It's almost like you've done this before - you know exactly how to turn a meeting of fish nerds into a GREAT meeting of fish nerds. I love it.

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
One more day! Wish you both could attend as well but swimming in the ocean does sounds pretty dam good right now!

Hope you find some good stores out there Seth, I'm sure you will just need time to go snooping around.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Not sure if this was in the right thread lastnight. I am bringing three frags of Vargas with me to the meeting tomorrow.

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Today is the day!

So we talked about it and decided to also offer a 10% discount on livestock today!!!!.......wait, card carrying MASC members get that all the time. So, how about 10% off all dry goods in addition to livestock! Yep, need a new pump/skimmer/dosing pump etc? Bam - 10% off for today's meeting only. We do have a ton of dry goods in stock so take advantage of this offer today!

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome place you have. Thanks for hosting the meeting and for the free gift. Wish I had more money right now saw tons of goodies I would have liked to have had :). I guessed I missed the raffle?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Thanks for hosting us guys. Never can get enough of your shop, above and beyond as always. The Ca Reactor demo was great, thank you for putting that together too.

Zatalo

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
SilverSurfer;357615 said:
Awesome place you have. Thanks for hosting the meeting and for the free gift. Wish I had more money right now saw tons of goodies I would have liked to have had :). I guessed I missed the raffle?
Best raffle ever! Congrats again Chad

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Was it before I got there. One other person asked about it and I never heard anything again so I bounced. Probably best anyway because when I went outside I had a flat tire.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
We did not have a raffle at this meeting - sorry for confusion in the original post