1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Mastadors

Discussion in 'Off-topic For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by bush8984, Feb 18, 2012.

1. dv3

dv3 Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

well i seem to recall you saying your waiting on a new boat too so you were already pushing it ....lol

2. MartinsReef

MartinsReef Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

HEY WHO'S SIDE YOU ON! j/k She's the one that suggested that we get a bigger boat, I just jumped on it! Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

3. Haulin Oates

Haulin Oates Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Showed a pic to the wife... She's interested!! What do you need/want me to do to get in line for this?

4. bush8984

bush8984 Sardine Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Just say the word. Right now there are 3 people waiting for us to get these color bands to ID the pups. You'd be number 4. 1's already been choosen based on being the only that looked like he did. We have 4 males and 4 females left. ALl we know is that the 2 smallest females and a males are going to be chosen. Once that happens I can email you pics of who's left and once you chose and send a deposit, it yours. Just let me know

5. Haulin Oates

Word is given!! I'll work out details with the wife to get you a hold payment here soon!

6. Haulin Oates

Btw I think we're tenitivly looking for a female

7. bush8984

gotcha, you are on the list. we're working on getting their collars now.

8. bush8984

here's a quick update!!! Eyes are already starting to open and these guys are growing fast. We'll get pics up once there eyes are fully open. Picking order is identified and if you'reon the list you should be getting a pm from me shortly.

9. dv3

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

10. bush8984

??? nothing came through. lol

I'll be sending you pics of you lil (rather - your getting huge) guy tomorrow as well. His weren't quite opening yet as of yesterday morning, but I'll check again tomorrow

11. kmcmurtry

kmcmurtry Copepod

Updated pics! Or just give the pups their own FB page, lol

12. bush8984

Picks to come tomorrow. Playing army at gunnery right now....woo-hoo for me

13. dv3

stupid phone ...lol ...i was thinknig of posting something but didnt bother ..we will talk soon no hurry

14. bush8984

OK. Here they are. Pics as of this morning. We've named a few (Some will be for obvious reason). The color code relates to the color of the ID collar the pup has on. Also will be listed whether or not it is still available or not. Pups will be held for 2 days when pending a deposit (longer if arrangements are worked out due to paypal and what not). We're only accepting paypal or cash in person but that can be worked out via email. ENJOY!!!!

"Rotty" - Light Purple - Girl (Pending Deposit)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"The Runt" - Pink - Girl (Pending Deposit)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Blue" - Dark Blue - Boy (Sold)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Blackmouth" - Black - Boy (Pending Deposit)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. bush8984

Here are some more.....

"Patches" - Green - Boy (SOLD)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yellow - Girl (Sold)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. bush8984

And the last few.....

"Monster" - Orange - Boy (Available)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Baby Blue" - Light Blue - Girl (SOLD)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Kool-Aid" - Red - Boy (Available)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. MartinsReef

MartinsReef Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Why is his name Monster?

18. bush8984

Because he is by far the biggest of the bunch and always makes that yawning / roaring face when we pick him up (i.e....his 1st pic), you can almost hear the "rwaaaaaarrr" when he does it...lol

19. bush8984

UPDATE!!!!

All pups have opened their eyes, are now walking around and all have a lil bark and growl. They all got their 1st baths today and did fine. WIll get pics of the bunch later today

20. Haulin Oates

Pictures!!!