Miracle Mud

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Miracle Mud anyone here use it? Anyone here hate it? Does it work? Anyone like it?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;71411 said:
I have used garf grunge, is it like that?
I dont think so. It is supposed to be 80% Mud from the sea floor and 20% trace elements. They claim that the first 2 years no replacement is needed and after that replace 50% of the mud every 6 months or year. They claim that you will not have to dose anything again.

I just started using it, two weeks, and the corals seem to LOVE it! The polyps on all of the corals are super full and everything seems to be going good. I have also noticed my coralline algae has started to flourish. The downsize is, it is expensive.

Matt

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mcan2 dont know if you still come around or not but still likeing the Miracle Mud?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Please share. WWM thinks it's a rip off. Some love it, some hate it. I'm curious as to what your experience is...you might convince me to try it myself.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
There are a few of us who are thinking of trying it

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
good point

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lance/projectX is using it in his fug. He seems to like it. Sure he will chime in.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;105813 said:
Miracles are subject to interpretation, if you're looking for one, you're going to find it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
i dunno ...i looked b4

I have used it for about a year now and it has worked well for me. I do have to state the reason I got it, I am not here much during the summer and I can't take care of the tank as much as needed. Last year I had an algae bloom that destroyed my tank so I decided to spend the money and get the mud and this year the tank still looks good and there is very little bad algae growth at all. The coralline algae is still thriving and I have been able to keep pulsing zenia's, blasto's, leathers, and zoa's all alive without adding any more chemicals to the tank. The only thing I add is clean water and food. I know I am in the minority but I don't test my water so I can't answer any of those questions, sorry.

If any one else has any questions let me know.
Thanks,
Matt

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;105955 said:
did you not use the 1/2 gallon i gave you.
that was mineral mud, two different products. didn't see much of a change and pulled it out recently. but Miricle Mud I hear is amazing