Seasons greetings 15$
Starburst 15$
depending u might get a frag w some green grafted in it 20$
Sunset 15$
Allison if u guys are interested in some lmk

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
sweet I'm game. I will likely be up in greeley in 2-3 weeks for father in laws surgery. i will keep you posted

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am going to greeley to visit Haddonisreef tomorrow if anyone wants me to pick anything up. I can hold it overnight in Brighton. We leave wed night though so you would need to get it wed morn or early pm

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
rplank;299812 said:
I am going to greeley to visit Haddonisreef tomorrow if anyone wants me to pick anything up. I can hold it overnight in Brighton. We leave wed night though so you would need to get it wed morn or early pm

eh Brighton is practically Greeley for me lol I will just do my trade when i head up there. Thanks for the offer!

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Charlie! Gorgeous tanks! And the wife absolutely loves the astrea stars in her nano!

Last edited by a moderator:

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
rplank;300138 said:
Thanks Charlie! Gorgeous tanks! And the wife absolutely loves the astrea stars in her nano!

Hey no problem! I have dbtc a lot of coral but never had anyone get so excited about astera star fish. Lol if mamas not happy nobody happy!

KStark

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got some great Frags at great prices and a bonus DBTC. When Charlie is selling don't pass up the opportunity. Just don't send your spouse without you or you may find more additions for your tanks than you bargained for. :playful:

Thanks Charlie

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
KStark;301837 said:
Got some great Frags at great prices and a bonus DBTC. When Charlie is selling don't pass up the opportunity. Just don't send your spouse without you or you may find more additions for your tanks than you bargained for. :playful:

Thanks Charlie
Haha thanks ya she wanted more but.......