moving could use a few things/help...

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
hey so im moving my tank to my new house and i am going to be renting a pickup truck to do the move. I have a friend helping with the tank and what not but im wondering if anyone has a spare or a 100+ foot hose or hoses... as well as a somewhat large external or submersible pump. I have 2 large drums to fill with the water and im moving from a 3rd floor apartment, so i can siphon over the edge to the trucks barrels, but going into the house i need the pump to move the water into the house. If anyone has these i can borrow or pay ya to borrow or would like to help and provide that would be VERY helpful.

I dont have internet so im using my phone for this and dont have alerts setup so best way to lemme know if you can help or have anything i can borrow PLEASE feel free to call or text me. 832-771-1137. I can come pick up the stuff tonight as im hoping to move the tank tomorrow before my apartment does the check out list. If someone has these things and a truck or just the truck and want to help, i will gladly pay for gas and any food/drinks we go through with the move. Please lemme know again because tomorrow morning i will be renting a truck otherwise and buying hoses from lowes or somewhere and a pump from harbor freight.

Tom
832-771-1137

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
forgot to mention, ill be moving from 11th and quebec to alameda and kalispel roughly. So i will only be needing the stuff for a few hours at best, and can return it all later that evening or the following day