My 15 gallon tank

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yikes! Glad its all working out at this point. Let me know if you need anything.

rajah

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tank is completely cleared up at this point. Powerheads died from getting clogged with calcium carbonate so I had to swap em out and they are now soaking in vinegar. Otherwise everything else looks totally fine.

I'll definitely start measuring Ca and Alk more often now, rather than blindly adding supplements everyday. Lesson learned. Maintaining ca and alk in a small reef tank is the biggest hassle of the routine maintenance in my opinion.

rajah

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I thought I would put a few recent pics of my tank and also make a request to you fellow reefers. I am going to be out of the state for the summer months, leaving later this month and returning in August. I am going to set up a new larger tank when I return. I am wondering if anyone out there might be willing to babysit some of my livestock so I don't need to sell everything and start over. I could envision someone with a frag tank and some space taking a few of the pieces I would like to keep. In return I would let you frag whatever you wanted, provide you beer, reef supplies, or something else we could work out. Anybody think they might be able to swing something like that?

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks real good. Wish I had space to help you out.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rajah

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the compliments on my tank.

tlsrcs - will send you a pm. thanks. I'm about to go fishing, but will be in touch

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
You would be welcome to store everything in my frag tank for the summer if you would like

rajah

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
wow, thanks Scott! That is a great offer. Is it connected to a main tank? would there be space for the fish and anemone?