My fish tank problem

MTMJR1992

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi my name is Mark and I have a problem ... A fish tank problem, I have 4 tanks now totaling 285g through out my place. Out of those 285 gallons, 210gallons are salt. I have a 90g full reef with a 40g fuge. It has 240w of led. Second tank just got set up today, it's a 60g cube with a 20g fuge and 120w of led. The others are a 55g cichlid tank and 20g cichlid tank for my turquoise jewel cichlids. So here are come pics sorry for the low quality. But tell me what you guys think. Thanks.
View attachment 18703 View attachment 18701

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Quite the problem you have there, about the same as the rest of us lol. :welcome:

MTMJR1992

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I think I'm going to make the 60g cube in to a seahorse tank maybe 2 or 3 depending on what species I decide to go with

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I loved my ciclid tank until I went on vacation and one killed all the others. Ruthless little guys.
Welcome

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Problem, yes. Addiction, yes. Welcome to the club! :money:

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
MTMJR1992;304410 said:
first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem..... and getting another fish tank lol
dangit... thats how the first part of the recovery line goes. I always forgot and kept remembering the 2nd half of the sentence!