My new snowflakes.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
My new clowns. Thanks Gale. They are tiny. What do I feed these little guys? They are less than 1/2"

Last edited by a moderator:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Nice score man!

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;193180 said:
Awesome looking fish!! I'd feed chopped mysis w some cyclopeze!
This would be good for them. Or some crushed pellet or crushed flake. I feed Otohime C2 which is a little smaller than
New Life Spectrum small pellets.

Hope they do well for you :)

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nope went in the 90. Kept them in an acclimation box all night so everyone got used to the little guys. They went straight for frogspawn island and made a home. I was worried the snowflakes in the 30 would pick on them. They are trying to decide who's female right now so they are being really aggressive.

LittleCrabby101

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Those are very pretty snowflakes. I love watching mine shoot around the tank. I feed mine a dry hatchery diet (1.2mm slow sinking pellets) and a frozen omnivore diet.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
i would feed otohime and cyclopeeze. im curious to know if those snowflakes will develop black spots do to being stung by the frogspawn.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea my pr I just sold I had for 2 years the hosted 4 frogspawns in the same area the whole time. They were onyx but never had a black spot or anything like that.

hey brian the clowns look great and thanks the two i got from you are doing great and so are the three i got from gale everyone made it home safe and sound lol

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish