Name Drops

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
We first would like to thank you for all the support and kind words we have recieved this weekend. We can not express enough how much you all made us feel loved.

On another note as some of you may have seen, and for those who havent we picked up the sickest ACAN of them all the MindBlower Acan. This Acan is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will post pics soon...

We also picked up some willy wonkas zoa, gonzos hot rods zoa, extasy zoa, cotton candy apple zoa, peacocks zoa, tequilla sunrise blasto, jack o latern lepto, gonzos motor city mayhem chalice, gonzos melt down chalice, tons of acans, and a few others, keep an eye out.

Look forward to seeing everyone at Reef Ed

ialtalal

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Name Drops

Yup that Acan was siiiiiiick nice pick man and glad to know its here in CO :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

man you guys scored big on corals. sounds like you picked up the most baller corals that were there!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Name Drops

Got that seduction from you but its already gone. The misses is getting darn nano today and has layed claim to it. Thatnks for a coral that was way to cool to stay in my tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;231239 said:
Got that seduction from you but its already gone. The misses is getting darn nano today and has layed claim to it. Thatnks for a coral that was way to cool to stay in my tank.

You know you need to take her shopping at Colin's for more, right?

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;231239 said:

man that sucks. but on a good note i have plenty more :smile-new: