Need Ac repair

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
So we are moving in 11 days. Our Ac is dead. I am pissed because we replaced the thing the week we moved in and now need to, maybe, when we are moving. Anyone know a good repair guy that can work some magic and get this thing in working order. My tank is hot, I am hot and my $ is gone with the move...

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thanks! I'll take a number or 2. I found a friend that has a cousin. Hopefully he can get this thing limping along for another week or 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
#1 I'd reference Hghclasswhttrsh aka Scott, 303 916 6773 Premier Heating and Air

Tell him Fitz19d from Colorado AR15 referenced him. He's been able to trouble shoot over the phone with folk and such and otherwise saved people money. Services metro Denver but lives in Brighton so I imagine could come up, or he may refer you to Bryjcom who's info is below.

Bryan Comiskey
Valley Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
970-686-2021
Cell # 970-690-7614

Again mention referenced by a Colorado AR15 member and explain issue and they might hook you up for cheap if you are lucky.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
(303) 944-2515 name is Josh Wright. Competitive prices and same day work pretty much

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thanks y'all! Got it done today. Replaced capacitor. Send good thoughts! The roof is being checked for hail damage tomorrow. Really don't wanna fix that for the new homeowners. I mean they seem nice and all but... That's a big house warming gift. Lol

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Glad you got it taken care of man! Sheesh pain in the rear for sure just before closing!