Need HELP Moving a Tank immediately!!!!!!!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
LOOKING TO DO THIS FRIDAY @ 4ish!!!

Hi All,
I am receiving a 180 gallon full set up to add to the library here at Quest and I need help FAST. I just found out about this opportunity but Jake is moving and it needs to be out of his house by Friday. I am not sure when he is available at this point and I may need a truck as well. I am still scrambling to figure out where I will be storing this monster until I can get it set up. Please let me know if you can help!

Thanks everyone,
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
You can store it in my garage if you would like that is about as close as you can get I think. As far as help I may be abel to help but I have family coming in Thursday night so I am not sure.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I can help move it if needed. Just let me know time and place

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Looks like the librarian can clean the area out in time so I can put it in place at school. One thing checked off the list.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sending you my number. Text me the address when it's solidified and I'll see if I can make it...might take the day off tomorrow.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I will let you all know tomorrow morning for sure but I the district warehouse may be going to pick it up on Friday afternoon.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
So the warehouse backed out due to the weather. I am waiting to hear back from my buddy with a truck. Yesterday he said tomorrow works better than today, but probably around the same time. Leaving here at 3ish.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
So the truck is taken care of I'm borrowing my buddies truck, but I still need 3 other guys tomorrow afternoon. I can pick people up on the way if need be. I have 4 glass lifting suction cup handles. I am trying to get a trailer, but it is buried in snow and not in his driveway so it might look like a strong man contest getting it out of his yard!

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can prob swing by after work for a bit to load since I work in golden won't be able to help unload as I have plans layer in the evening.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I can likely help tomorrow depending on time. What time you thinking?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh man this is awesome Mike!!!! Kudos to Mr Adams for his super generous offer. Let me know what time you end up back towards to school and I'll see if I can make it over there to help unload. Those glass suction handles should make the 180 much more manageable for sure!!!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
With those handles, make doubly sure both the suction and the glass are completely clean and free of dust, etc. They work great when they work, but they will jump off the glass if they're not totally clean.