Need help moving a tank, will pay $80 cash for a few hours of work on Sunday.

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
As the title states, I need a little help with breaking down a 150g reef on Sunday and was hoping I could find 2 people to help out. We do have to go up some stairs so I need someone that is comfortable with lifting the tank and stand which is pretty heavy. I will pay you for your time which I think will take about 4 hours to complete.

Kind of been a crazy week, one of my employees quit without notice, one is not able to lift due to a wrist injury, one had his tonsils removed and is hobbled for a little while, one is working his other job and one will be out of town this weekend. Crazy week!

Let me know if you want to help out and make some cold hard cash!

Cris

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
crisc;269471 said:
As the title states, I need a little help with breaking down a 150g reef on Sunday and was hoping I could find 2 people to help out. We do have to go up some stairs so I need someone that is comfortable with lifting the tank and stand which is pretty heavy. I will pay you for your time which I think will take about 4 hours to complete.

Kind of been a crazy week, one of my employees quit without notice, one is not able to lift due to a wrist injury, one had his tonsils removed and is hobbled for a little while, one is working his other job and one will be out of town this weekend. Crazy week!

Let me know if you want to help out and make some cold hard cash!

Cris
I can help. Do you need suction cups?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If it's up north I may be able to help but I think it may be south.

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks that helps out a lot! How about we Meet at my shop at 10 AM on Sunday will take two vans over and grab the tank rock etc. in the water tower there come back to the shop and guys will be free!

Yes the tank indeed is down south at least for you Vince, but we have to move it back to my shop in highlands ranch in the tank is in Aurora

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK I may not be able to get there on Sunday, sorry. Sounds like you may have plenty of help though.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
crisc;269495 said:
Thanks that helps out a lot! How about we Meet at my shop at 10 AM on Sunday will take two vans over and grab the tank rock etc. in the water tower there come back to the shop and guys will be free!

Yes the tank indeed is down south at least for you Vince, but we have to move it back to my shop in highlands ranch in the tank is in Aurora
We'll have my truck, too. (dodge ram)

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks Mike and Cindy, I will have 4-twenties ready for you both! If it is ok with you we could just meet over there and fill up your truck along with my van and it would save a trip. Let me know if that works and I will pm you the info.

Thanks for the other offers, it looks like we have things covered.

Cris

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
If you need an extra hand for any reason let me know, i don't require pay, maybe a red bull! LOL

Just throwing it out there as ill be down by the shop Sunday morning doing a furniture repair, would be no trupble for me.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone want to make a wager on if they have any money left in their pockets after leaving Aquatic Art? I bet they spend all of it, if not more. I also bet that Cris gives them a killer discount too.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
asn-naso;269631 said:
Anyone want to make a wager on if they have any money left in their pockets after leaving Aquatic Art? I bet they spend all of it, if not more. I also bet that Cris gives them a killer discount too.
Ya was not real sure why cris is bringing cash. Maybe he needs some beer money when we give it back buying coral.....

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
crisc;269572 said:
Thanks Mike and Cindy, I will have 4-twenties ready for you both! If it is ok with you we could just meet over there and fill up your truck along with my van and it would save a trip. Let me know if that works and I will pm you the info.

Thanks for the other offers, it looks like we have things covered.

Cris
Got the address. We'll meet you there at 10am unless we hear otherwise from ya.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;269930 said:
If its ok with you we can just work out a trade for corals after we are done :D

I'm betting we're gonna wind up giving you money, not the other way around. :dance: