Needed: Commercial Appliance Service Tech

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
What is it doing exactly? Does the comnpressor still run and it just doesn't get cold or has that stopped running as well?

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
First thing I would do then is try it on a different circuit very possible the circuit is overlaoded or even a week breaker especially if you have anything else on it if you have anything else on it

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take a look at it for you, I charge $400/hr in trade. And i almost promise that i wouldnt have a clue as to hats wrong... J/K

If you cant find someone on here tahts willig to trade give this guy a call, he's pretty good at what he does but dont think he would be interested in a trade...

JASON 720-281-8704

ColoradoReef

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
prolawn_care;90443 said:
I'll take a look at it for you, I charge $400/hr in trade. And i almost promise that i wouldnt have a clue as to hats wrong... J/K

If you cant find someone on here tahts willig to trade give this guy a call, he's pretty good at what he does but dont think he would be interested in a trade...

JASON 720-281-8704

LOL
Cool Thanks

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Hope we can figure it out but ahrd to diagnose without being there and if it isnt the breaker unfortunatly there is a decent chance its a bad compressor or short which can be a devil to find

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds like a short to me. Try plugin it into a different switch that is on a different breaker. If it trips that breaker then most likely there is a short in the fridge.