new 14g bc here

hello everyone just started about six months ago been fun wife hates it cause it is all I talk about but f her hope to meet some people off here and learn some more stuff

thank for having me
Paul

for real she was cool with it for couple of months after that every other word that comes out of my mouth is frag or coral so it has really gotten on her nerves

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Yeah,
I am lucky, my husband thinks it's cool and could care less about it. But then I have you guys. Welcome

here is some pics they are not great but they are pics

here it is week one

here it is after I did the leds

and here is some frags and shtuff

Last edited by a moderator:

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
My wife has lost any interest in the tank a long time ago as well. Which is kinda nice cause she, never notices new frags....

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
My wife will talk sh!t when I spend money but then she pulls up a chair and will sit in front of the tank for hours! And welcome!

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haha, my fiance is my worst influence for spending more money on tank stuff. He's always standing over my shoulder going "Do it, do it!".

I tried putting my purple death in lower light too, not much more purple but they did stretch a lot. Moved them back into the light and they are much happier. Nice setup though!

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome!

My wife is into it, as long as she doesnt have to do the maint lol, she even does a head count on all of the fish and names em lol

You have got quite a nice setup going there. I am super jealous of the LED's. One day...

My husband grimaces at the prices I pay for things, but overall he can appreciate the tank and its inhabitants. He tells me all the time that at least my new obsession has outlasted the old crappy obsessions and is something he can enjoy too (old: piano, bought off CL, threatened to learn how to play and learned NOTHING - guitar, similar slow death). I have probably sold a gazillion items on CL this year due to loss of interest, but not my reef.