New coral dip product. Kills pests and their eggs!!!

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I AM GAUGING INTEREST IN A NEW CORAL DIP PRODUCT. I CAN GET 4OZ BOTTLES FOR $29.99 IF YOUR INTERESTED LET ME KNOW

RPS ALL OUT Dip

RPS ALL OUT is your complete dip solution for eradicating unwanted pests such as Acropora Red Bugs, Red Planeria Flatworms, Acro Eating Flatworms, Montipora Eating Nudibranches, Zoanthid Eating Nudibranches, Zoanthid Eating Spiders, Asterina Starfish, Bristle Worms, Algae, EGGS, Inverts. RPS ALL OUT also helps with Rapid Tissue Necrosis (RTN) and Slow Tissue Necrosis (STN),

Not only will RPS ALL OUT dip get rid of your unwanted pests, but it also contains a penetrating chemical that will destroy their eggs!!

RPS ALL OUT is tough on parasites but safe on corals. With the use of Aloe Vera RPS ALL OUT will destroy any unwanted hitchhikers while providing a protective shield to the coral skin while it works.

Unlike many of the competing products on the market. RPS ALL OUT does not contain iodine that can potentially stain your corals.

Should not be used on fish, shrimp, crabs, snails, clams or other invertebrates

RPS ALL OUT dip will change from blue to green when it is no longer working as intended. No other dip on the market can say that they have this safety feature.

Instructions:
First step is to move the effected corals to a quarantine tank; the quarantine tank should have good light and water flow. Setup your quarantine tank, then take your coral out of the main tank and dip it in RPS ALL OUT. (DO NOT ADD RPS ALL OUT TO YOUR QT TANK) While the coral is in ALL OUT take a pippette, and blast the coral with the dip. Make sure to get in between the polyps and the underside of the coral. Do this for approximately 10-15 minutes. After 10-15 minutes, remove coral and discard the coral dip. Do not reuse the coral dip as some parasites may release toxins. Thoroughly rinse coral with clean saltwater and return to quarantine tank. Make sure to run carbon in your QT tank to absorb any possible residue.

DO NOT ADD RPS ALL OUT DIRECTLY INTO YOUR AQUARIUMKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
FOR CORAL USE ONLY

MADE IN THE USA

Last edited by a moderator:

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
How's it kill algae? Assuming that is true then it would also have an effect on some coral...

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
here is what is all in the product.(at least what they will list) i believe the peroxide is what kills the algae

Composition:
Name CAS # % By Weight
Salt Water 7789-20-0 39%
Aloe Vera 85507-69-3 4%
Proprietary N/A 18.5%
Proprietary N/A 18.5%
Hydrogen Peroxide 7722-84-1 18%
Melaleuca Alternufolia 68647-73-4 2%

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Saltwater, peroxide, aloe, and melaleuca, with two proprietary ingredients not listed. Melaleuca is tea tree oil. A natural antibiotic and antifungal. I used it in my desktop fountain to kill/prevent algae growth. Peroxide is also an excellent algae killer.

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
i believe unique coral uses only this dip and it retails at $28. not sure how long i can get it for the $18.50. i know the more popular this product gets the more expensive it will be

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
how fast can I get some? I want to use it on my zoas to kill the nudis before I put them in the tank.

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
just got word the price has increased. anyone that orders some from this order i will honor the current $18.50 price. the future price will be $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: New coral dip product. Kills pests and their eggs!!!

I'll take one and can PayPal you