1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

New Fish Store Opening!

Discussion in 'Recent News' started by Andreaehlrs, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Andreaehlrs

Andreaehlrs Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Stone Aquatics is proud to announce our doors will be opening this Friday, October 17! Come check out the largest selection of fish in Colorado. We will regularly carry rare fish such as goldflake angels, black tangs, chevron tangs, clarion angels, and tank bred scribbled, maze, and annularis angels. We will also carry various corals and dry goods. Come see our new beautiful 300 gallon acro display tank. We are located in Lakewood on Broadway and Hampden next to Edward's Pipe and Tobacco. Our address is 3437 South Broadway Englewood, CO 80113. We are open from 11-7 and our phone number is (720)526-9177.
    View attachment 21411 View attachment 21412
    Hope to see you Friday!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
  2. lkoechle

lkoechle Copepod

3. Andreaehlrs

Maybe just Google the address instead. And we are working on our website and getting things together so we will eventually be on yellowpages

4. lkoechle

lkoechle Copepod

Google was what brought up the yellowpages info :)

5. hooked

hooked Copepod S.C.M.A.S BOD M.A.S.C Club Member

Stopped by there today before the meeting. This place is gonna be the one to watch in the near future.

6. xsocali

xsocali Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Going to be a must stop place when in Denver...awesome prices too.

7. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Every day 11-7??

8. Andreaehlrs

Closed on Monday. Come on by and see the one of the only pairs of masked angels. I'm trying to upload a picture of them. Also, 50% off all brightwell products

9. SkyShark

SkyShark Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

I stopped by today after the meeting. Some amazing fish I have never seen before. Here is a quick pic i snapped of the captive bred Masked Angels. Stop in just to say you've seen these in person :hypnotysed:. This is going to be the place to go for clownfish (and probably all other fish).

View attachment 21560

10. Andreaehlrs

Thanks for the picture. And thanks for everyone who stopped in yesterday!

11. Munch

Munch Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

How long is the Brightwell sale running?

12. Andreaehlrs

Until the products are gone

13. aztecdreams

aztecdreams Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Nice angels!