SteveT

Butterfly Fish
Hey everyone,

My name is Steve and I have been in the hobby for about 5 years now. Started with a 75G freshwater African cichlid tank, but eventually tore that down when I moved houses and set it back up as a FOWLR tank (where the lionfish from my avitar is from). I had the FOWLR tank running for about 3 years when I got the itch to start a reef tank and keep corals. So I started up a 29G Biocube, modded refugium in the back just about 4 months ago and I am still in the process of stocking. I made some novice mistakes when I stocked my FOWLER tank and after learning much more about the hobby over the past years realized that a lot of the fish I had put in the tank need a much bigger space than 75G when they grow to full size, so instead of letting them grow and become cramped I just took all the fish to the LFS and I am now in the process of turning the 75G into a reef tank just to further my obsession.

My friend and fellow reefer told me about MASC and after checking out the site and the forums I am totally sold and just signed up to be a member, seems like a great community and I don't know how I missed out on such a good resource for so long

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome!

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome pics!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome and dig your BC... Rock work is killer...