New to Club, not new to Reefing :P

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hello All.... My name is Chad and I just wanted to introduce myself as I am sure you will be seeing alot from me, like it or not lol. Below is a recent video clip of my tank. Tank is 75 gal under 500w 14k MH, 220w actinic VHO and 445nm Royal Blue 24w ecoxotic stunner LEDs.

http://youtu.be/nYghhHpelJ4?hd=1

Last edited by a moderator:

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
welcome to the madness..

Nice looking tank, man you have a ton of fish. How do you keep it so clean?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
KhensuRa;138257 said:
welcome to the madness..

Nice looking tank, man you have a ton of fish. How do you keep it so clean?

First things first, thank you everyone for the welcome ......

Ill tell you what I am one of those who does not dose anything I just use a protein skimmer, 5 gallons water change every 3 days and about 2.5 RO water everyday (since i loose that much a day from Halides heat on water and I use a fan to skim water surface). Otherwise i do not dose anything at all.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What is your fish count? Watched the vid a 2nd time, love see all the fish.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Lets see this is my list:

Blue Hippo Tang
Yellow Tang
Sailfin Tang
Foxface
Bristle Tail File Fish
2x Clown Fish
Starry Blenny
Mandarin Goby
Royal Gramma
Anthias Bartlett
Coral Beauty
Cleaner Shrimp and Coral Banded Shrimp

...... Dang that is alot im sure everyone prob thinks im crazy but tank looks good no? lol

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
djkms;138263 said:
Welcome fellow Littletonian! (is that even a word!?!)
Right on Kris! That Branching Hammer I got from Premier at THE RANCH swap actually :p

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reefer;138269 said:
Right on Kris! That Branching Hammer I got from you at the last Springs swap actually :p
Huh? either I need to lay off the medicinal drugs or maybe it was a different Kris/Chris - we have a few of them here.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
djkms;138276 said:
Huh? either I need to lay off the medicinal drugs or maybe it was a different Kris/Chris - we have a few of them here.
Sorry the Ranch up in Loveland/Fort Collins lol. I saw you this weekend too :p We discussed the Candy Canes I have that are purple with Green centers.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Had to have been a different Kris. I was at the ranch but was not anywhere this past weekend but home babysitting :)
If you talked to someone with Premier this weekend, that was Will - he was at the DARC frag swap.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
djkms;138283 said:
Had to have been a different Kris. I was at the ranch but was not anywhere this past weekend but home babysitting :)
If you talked to someone with Premier this weekend, that was Will - he was at the DARC frag swap.
Ha ha shows what I know. I didnt know there was more than one guy at premier :p Must have been Will and his wife?