New to Colorado not new to reefing :)

Hey! I recently broke down my 180g when moving from Miami to Fort Collins. Been in the hobby around 2years now, you can see my tank on instagram @Coralkiller ( I don’t actually kill coral lol). With all that being said I am looking to rebuild my tank from scratch all I brought with me was my clown fish. In Miami all the reefers had a big group chat where we’d sell/raffle equipment, coral, and fish as well as help out new reefers or just offering advice. If there’s something like that here I’d love to be apart of it. Hopefully in the right place by starting here. Thanks In advance!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Welcome! You are in the right place! Good group of reefers here to help each other out! We also have a group and group chat on Facebook too if you are on there.

Welcome I am in loveland so not far from you at all. Let me know if you need anything in particular. There is a great store that way called underwater wonders.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I’m in Greeley, lots of us are willing to help move things… also, I’ve got plenty of coral when you are ready. Additionally, I have some rock in my sump if you need some bacteria to get things going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk