New to Group

Hello, Just found you guys/gals on reef central. I've been trying to reef since 2010.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. Are you having problems getting a reef established? Ask as many questions as you need. Lots of people here willing to help out.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdrewferd;190164 said:
Welcome. Are you having problems getting a reef established? Ask as many questions as you need. Lots of people here willing to help out.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just when I think I’m doing good I try a new coral and cannot get it to live (I hate killing these beautiful creatures) so then my tank just sits there for months with me being cautious to try anything else new. I have had success with zoa's spreading, anemones splitting (twice now) Duncan, frog spawn, hammer, and Birdsnest are doing good as well. Some of my Ricordea Mushroom's are doing well but the latest ones are shriveling up to nothing (setting right next to the ones that are thriving?) I have had no luck with acans, plating Montipora, or green slimmer acro. I move stuff around (thinking different flow or lighting will help). My tank parameters are within range. But I don’t know about my lights (aqua-ray 600 led’s) if I can keep birdsnest alive and thriving good why can't I keep a monti alive? Just frustrated. But looking forward to making some new friends that feel my pain.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jack, do you ever go to any of the football games on friday nights. They are fun to go to, especially when they are winning.....

6 miles east in great rock

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Right on, four of us live just west of I-76 and one lives north of you. There will be a meeting next month here in Brighton at MagicMikes house.

I saw that, I'm going and try to make it if thats ok. Do I have to let some one know?

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Maybe let your wife know ;) All you need to do is show up and sign in so you can get credit for attending.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome I live in box elder creek ranch estates about two miles east of great rock north 168th and Hudson mile if u ever want to swing buy or need some help let me know!!!

Yea that’s sounds cool. I work with a guy in your neighborhood we car pool. Maybe I'll meet you at majicmike's?